- 1 round (30/50) with High Knees
1. Decline Pushups wide arms
2. Double Squat Jump alt close knee squat & wide squat
4. Reverse Hook Crunch
5. Spiderman Plank lift leg up & squeeze butt, then knee to elbow
7. Switch Lunge
9. Alt Pistol Squat
Single Leg Frogger to rack w/ 10lbs
10. Temple Tap Abs
11. Frog Hopper
12. Curtsy Lunge Kick (right)
13. Curtsy Lunge Kick (left)
14. Rotating Side Plank Crunch
15. Sumo Squat Twist stand upright
And then, because I’m still a little bored with my usual, I decided to try another couple Gymra routines. I never burn as much as videos claim though. I’m too petite. A few times I’ve tried other HIITs that have “1000 calories” in the title I got to like 500-something.
Was good. Pace was a little too fast tho. I’d rather mix in some jump rope & slow down some of the transitions so I could have better form & go a bit heavier. If I were doing this on my own I’d probably take 45min. I burned 222. Noted where I was after the first hit so I could check my burn on this one against the title claim.
Same trainer as previous set. OK so I like this lady’s routines a lot better than the one I tried first, a couple workouts ago. These two, new-for-me sets would totally be worth the trouble of detailing out, to do without the videos at my own pace.