- Round 1 with video.
1. Knee Drop Plank
2. Seated Leg Lift
3. Leg Circles (right)
4. Leg Circles (left)
5. Heel Tap Abs
6. Down Dog Hop (right)
7. Down Dog Hop (left)
8. Lunge & Reach Twist
9. Single Leg Hip Thrust
10. Alternating Knee Tap Table Top I tapped elbow to outside knee rather than hand to top of knee.
11. Pushup Elbow Tap Twist (right)
12. Pushup Elbow Tap Twist
13. Down Dog Plank Press
14. Heel Press Plank (right)
15. Heel Press Plank (left)
- 2nd round done (50/10) with skipping for 30min set
- Exercise order change was accidental. Was reading them off preview on laptop! But I made a note of it here just for accuracy.
- Knee Drop Plank on forearms.
- Leg Circles (right)
- Leg Circles (left)
- Heel Tap Abs Leg raises while tapping heels.
- Down Dog Hop (right) Draw knee in toward center, then extend leg & hop
- Down Dog Hop (left)
- Pushup Elbow Tap Twist (right)
- Pushup Elbow Tap Twist
- Lunge & Reach Twist Lunge forward deep, put opp hand on floor & twist. Alt.
- Single Leg Hip Thrust
- Alternating Knee Tap Table Top
- Heel Press Plank (right)
- Heel Press Plank (left)
- Down Dog Plank Press
This little bit of closing yoga was an excellent reminder to myself that I don’t have to do any sort of preparation for closing back bending after HIIT. If tapas is body heat, skipping does a hell of a lot more to prepare the body than just primary would (Even though I normally do a tiny bit of 2nd series back bending after primary, it’s not enough to supercede the effects of the HIIT because Kapo is still too dangerous. I can practice back bending in this different way, however, that feels good & doesn’t cause my spine to spazz out.)
- Urdhva D 1, on blocks, arms braced on wall, 1m up / 1m rest in mini savasana
- Urdhva D 2, go up for 5 breaths & then walk hands in once, 1m up / 1m rest in mini savasana
- Urdhva D 3, walk in twice & then stand
- Drop Backs, 5x
- Sirsasana – 2min
- Bhujanga – 1min
- Paschimo – 1min
- Sarvanga, Halasana, Karnapidasana, Matseyendra – 1min each
- Savasana – 1min