I was still pretty sore through the glutes today, though not as bad as last night for sure. I was working all day on assimilating / studying some new software. I just wanted to get in a little workout.
I got all excited earlier when I realized I’ve got another organic potato to bake, also some fresh herbs. And I could either have another meal of dal or some baby broccoli.
- I found Kelsey on BodyRock, when I was doing the HIITmax.
- Did this in 2 rounds of (50/10) rather than the (40/10) in the video, for 24min sets
- 8x High Knees, 2x Snowboarder
- Single Arm Burpee (L/R)
- Feet Elevated Full Release Pushup
- Figure 8 Swing swing 10lbs dumbbell forward, squat & swing back & behind alt legs
- Criss Cross Tuck Jump criss cross legs jack, both side & tuck
- Pull Complex – 2x Bent Over Row, Upright Row, Bicep Curl 20lbs / 30lbs
- Burpee Commandos burpee & walk down to forearm plank & back up, tuck jump
- Curtsy Side Kick R 20lbs the kick is out to the side, not forward
- Curtsy Side Kick L
- Donkey Kick, Step Kick through,
- 3x Skater, 3x Plyo Lunge
- Ninja to Crab Walk 2 sideways steps in squat
- Single Leg Deadlift L, Front Kick 20lbs
- Single Leg Deadlift R, Front Kick
- 2x Jump Squat, Run Touch, Run Back
- Side Plank, Thread the Needle, Knee R 5lbs
- Side Plank, Thread the Needle, Knee L
- Semi Circle Mountain Climbers
- Weight Drag Swing 20lbs
- 2x Spider Pushup, 2x Frog Jump spider leg comes forward & then up & back to 3-legged down dog
- Bridge Press to Pullover 20lbs on back, weights overhead & arms straight. Lift hips to bridge & lower weights overhead pull
- 2x Tricep Kickback, 2x Weight Squat Jump 20lbs
- Squat Hold Press Out, Press Out
Upwide sumo squat. Press weights straight out from chest. Bring back in & then extend out for triceps
- Goblet Squat & Press 30lbs
Some quick, easy asana
May be another ashtanga day tomorrow, though I’d have to get my ass going unusually early for my new, hippie-artist existence. I have to be ready by 11am. I need to go get some basic drawing supplies from The Hill*, plus one book. I’ll bring some new stuff over to take its place (for a couple weeks), plus Sir Henry.