1st 2 sets based on:
- 2 rounds of (30/50) with high knees.
- When it’s a 30/50 round, there are no rests. The repeated element is the 30sec interval, high knees in this case. I hardly ever skip when there isn’t the 10sec rest interval, because there’s no time to stop to look at the list to see what the next move is. I did change a couple of the exercises in the set, because I was downstairs in the gym & wanted to take advantage of heavier weights being available. But I also unintentionally changed the order because I misread my list! I did that on the 1st round, decided to keep it that way & then color coded the exercises in 3 groups to make it easier not to miss anything.
- Clean & Press 40lbs
- Decline Pushups hands wide & elbows moving out to the side
- Double Squat Jump jump close & then wide, staying low, 10lbs
- Spiderman Plank feet elevated
- Frogger forward wide, jump back to narrow
- Switch Lunge 10lbs
- Surfer touching the floor in front
- Frog Hopper
- Curtsy Lunge Kick (right) 30lbs / 40lbs
- Curtsy Lunge Kick (left)
- Rotating Side Plank Crunch
- Deadlift 50lbs
- 1st round – Single Leg Frogger / 2nd round – Handstand
- Upright Row 24lbs
- 1 round @ (50/10) with skipping for a 20min set
- When I do 50/10 intervals, the 10sec part is a rest, which leaves a couple seconds for list checking. Still, my cheap rope is such a pain in the ass I noticed today I was losing at least 3sec a skipping interval, in getting up to move to where the mat wasn’t & untangling the rope! I should change to 50/15 until-unless I get a better rope.
- Supergirl Heel Tap (R) Plank, reach forward with left arm & then back to tap R foot
- Supergirl Heel Tap (L)
- Reverse Curl
- Rock the Boat
- Twisting Knee Drop Plank
- Temple Tap Abs
- Side Plank Leg Lift (R)
- Side Plank Leg Lift (L)
- Toe Tap Crunch Raised legs, knees bent. Crunch & then tap heels to floor
- Ab Wringer Like angel abs but moving knees in opp direction of hands
Just a quick one.