I didn’t feel like two days in a row of ashtanga, though not even cracking 250 makes me feel like I didn’t work out at all. I guess it was better than nothing! I really want to get back to working on my Flash absorption.
Melissa posted this bodyweight video today on her blog. The only one where I use a weight, #8, is the one change I made. I just don’t really like those Pilates style ab moves where you do the arm press in the air thing. It’s too lamaze!
This workout looked good because it doesn’t have that much jumping, not like multiple rounds of skipping, high knees or squat jumps.
- time: 25:03
- 5 Tricep push-up burpees after each #d exercise
- 20 reps of each #d exercise
- Walking Push Ups
- Warrior Reach (right) very low lunge, as low as possible, stretch & reach forward then up, arching the back slightly
- Warrior Reach (left)
- Side Lunge Lift (alternating) taking a step to the side switching legs
- Squat Hop squat down, touch the floor in front & hop up
- Reverse Plank Step Out (right)
- Reverse Plank Step Out (left)
- Pike Abs with 10lbs
- Single Leg Boat Pulse (right) do boat & then come up with 1 leg & arms straight, like a pike
- Single Leg Boat Pulse (left)
The above was kinda torturous & I didn’t want to do a 2nd set. I remembered this workout & looked it up. Did along with video.
1. Squat to Lunge-Right
2. Squat to Lunge-Left
3. Squat Jump
4. Table Kick-Right
5. Table Kick-Left
6. Low Jack
7. Warrior III-Right
8. Warrior III-Left
9. Lunge Jump
10. Sumo Twist-Right
11. Sump Twist-Left
13. Curtsy Lunge Kick-Right
14. Curtsy Lunge Kick-Left
15. Pendulum Squat