Do a 20-minute, half skipping HIIT right before! I didn’t do the 2nd series back bending today, and I only did one tick. That’s because I’d promised myself primary only if I did some cardio first, and then at the end I thought I was running long. Nope!
I was Periscoping my workout but my iPhone shut off somewhere in the middle. I think it might’ve been when I got a call. I don’t want to get attached to the feeling of potential audience though… I had to sort of fight against a loss of energy when I realized my phone was off and no one could’ve seen my navasana to handstand.
- I changed 4 out of 10 moves (blue exercises are my edits).
- (50/10) with skipping for a 20min set
- Twisting V-Up Raising alt straight legs, twisting to tap w/ opp arm
- Russian Twist 20lbs
- Superman / Push-up Lift up to superman, place hands on ground & push up
- Oblique Crunches (R)
- Oblique Crunches (L)
- Frog Hopper
- Side Plank Hip Drop with Leg Lift (right)
- Side Plank Hip Drop with Leg Lift (left)
Starting 24min into workout time.
Now it’s shower, eat and draw.