Wasn’t quite as high as a burn as last time I tried this new format, but I was Periscoping that time. Even a potential audience can have a similar effect to practice / workout companions or a teacher.
Any burn over 500 or so feels like I’ve done a good (significant) workout, and I’m not basing an emotional or ego reaction on the numbers. I’m saying that when I’ve gotten a good sweat going and worked to a certain level, I know my stats are going to be at a certain level when it’s done.
HIIT (50/10) 24-minute skipping set
- Elevated Push-ups
- Swings – 35lb kettle bell
- Wood Chops – 10lbs
- Other side
- Half Burpee, Upright Row – 20lbs
- Wide Squat – 40lbs
- Pike / V abs – 10lbs
- Rollback Jump Squats holding 10lbs, sit & go back to straight out – holding weight forward to help get onto feet, come forward to squat & jump up
- Supergirl Tricep Push-ups
- Big Plyo Hop
- Side Plank Crunch touch knee with elbow – 5lbs
- Other side
Like last time, only adding the rack for 1min before the Kapo B hang & two twists before pashasana.
- Latest style suryas & standing fundamentals (with 2pt weighted hanuman – 10 breaths this time)
- Marichy C & D
- Second to laghu vajra, then do the usual EPRK and Kapo B work
- Drop backs – 5
- Ticks – skipped for today because wasn’t sure when the door I was practicing next to was gonna open, also my right shoulder is just a bit strained & I could feel it the most yesterday in the ticks