How’d I do it? A 30-min skipping HIIT before hand to start, of course, lots of handstands, my drop backs & ticks…
30-min #HIIT & #asana #yoga
- (50/10) with skipping for 30-min HIIT
- Squat Jump
- Hip Press-Right Did these with straight legs. I’ll change to a glute-bridge tap if I repeat this set.
- Hip Press-Left
- Surrender Squat Slow Ninja
- Warrior III-Right Keeping arms straight & extended & back leg too. Hinging at hips go into warrior & then come up tapping back toes
- Warrior III-Left
- Double-Tap Surfer 1/2 Burpee
- Supergirl no push-up
- Marching Glute Bridge Pull knee in. Set foot back down & squeeze glutes to raise hips, alt.
- Side Plank-Right With leg lift.
- Side Plank-Left
- Forward/Backward Lunge Hop-Right Do 1-leg hop in the middle, trying not to put foot down.
- Forward/Backward Lunge Hop-Left
- Plie Pulse with Heel Lift Lifting heels every 3rd pulse
- Handstanding-back bending Surya As to end of fundamentals
- My usual 2nd series poses, with EPRK and a Kapo B
- Drop backs & ticks – 3 each