I wasn’t going to work out today. My knees were a little sore, nothing major, but… Then I looked back on my week and discovered I’d already taken two rest days, so I went downstairs to get it done.
- 1st round (50/10) with skipping for a 38-min set
- 2nd round no cardio for an 18-min set
- Spiderman Plank-Right Lift leg straight out to the back after touching elbow. Move quickly.
- Spiderman Plank-Left
- Warrior III Squat-Right Squat to warrior 3.
- Warrior III Squat-Left
- Reverse Curl With 3lb weight bet feet.
- Leg Series-Right Bridge, Straight leg, tap to floor then lift to point at ceiling & press up.
- Leg Series-Left
- Leg Lift In C-sit on bench, straight legs. Try to pull in close to abs on the lift.
- V-Lift 1st round / Straight Abs 2nd round
- Butt Lift
- Butt V-Lift
- Plie Jumps / Pulse 2nd round
- Squatting Side Leg Lift-Right
- Squatting Side Leg Lift-Left
- Wall Sit Leg Lift-Right
- Wall Sit Leg Lift-Left
- Side Plank Drop-Right
- Side Plank Drop-Left
Timed poses, no vinyasa