It was an effective though less than pleasant workout. My feet still hurt from yesterday and that was only a 5-hour shift. The Dansko XPs are too hot to wear standing for long periods, but I don’t have any choice because that’s my best arch support. Charlie and I went to a brewpub after. I whined the whole time between parking and sitting down again. Once seated, I took my shoes off & put a foot on C’s leg so he could feel the the heat. He was surprised.
Anyway, I’m also seriously the biggest I’ve ever been in my life. It’s all the beer no doubt. Beer is cheaper than either decent wine or cocktails though, and I’ve got a lot of pain to kill. So be it. I’m still fit. Kind of exhausted after my workout though. I think I’ll take a little nap before I get back to work. And then I’ll probably go to bed early because I have another retail shift tomorrow. They take a lot out of me.
- 1-min skipping before every move, 20 reps unless otherwise noted
- Time = 41min
- Side Step Up (right) Lifting knee, 20lbs
- Side Step Up (left)
- Plank Jack forearms, 40 reps
- Elevated Foot Tap, alt, L+R side = 1 rep
- Criss Cross Mountain Climber, 1-min
- Lunge Kick (right), 20lbs
- Lunge Kick (left)
- Seated Leg Lift (right) Like pretzel, lift & press back
- Seated Leg Lift (left)
- Tuck Jump
- Bicycle Abs