Less of the HIIT today and more of the yoga, though nothing difficult with the latter. Funny how what I mostly took away from ashtanga, besides appreciating my capacity for maintaining critical thought when in the midst of mass hypnosis / group think, is a love for the beginning & ending bits. They are too basic for my ego to glom all over them, and thus I can really enjoy what I’m doing.
And if I’ve done some work before hand, in the fitness and heart rate realm, I don’t have to worry about the yoga being exercise, so much. Once I’m cranked up I rev nicely for quite awhile
- 1-min jump rope before every #d exercise
- time = 37:43
- Sumo Pushups 20 reps
- Reverse Curl 3-lb weight
- Plie Jump 20 reps
- High Knees 1-min
- Frogger 20 reps
- Butterfly Situps 20 reps Put soles of feet together, legs bent. Arms straight. Sit up & touch the floor in front of your feet.
- Switch Lunge 20 reps
- Surfer Jump w/ Half Burpee
- Tricep Dips 20 reps
- Crunches, legs raised 20 / 30 reps?
- Elevated 1 Leg Bridge (right) Put heel on bench. Other leg is straight.
- Elevated 1 Leg Bridge (left)
- Suryas & fundamentals all hand-stand-y. Time = 30m
- Urdhva D @ wall (60/10) with equal interval rest x3
- Finishing poses (60/10)