That was a pretty good one.
- Round 1 (10/50) with skipping for a 30min set
- Round 2 (10/50) no skipping for a 15min set Unlike Melissa I don’t do any running, so I generally like to add a bit of skipping to her sets. Doing it this way is extra fun b/c the 2nd set is half as long & seems much “lighter”.
- Squat Jump 20lbs, holding weight at sternum
- Side Lunge Punch, 10lbs with hook punch
- Single Leg Hip Thrust (right) from table top
- Single Leg Hip Thrust (left)
- Monkey Push-up & Tuck Jump
- Plie Jump
- Romanian Deadlift, 40lbs
- Chair Lunge, 20lbs at sternum
- Sit to Stand (right), 10lbs, sitting to rack
- Sit to Stand (left)
- Curtsy Lunge Kick (right), 35lbs 1st round, 40lbs 2nd round
- Curtsy Lunge Kick (left)
- Step Up (right), 20lbs, step up & kick straight out to the back Leaving my working foot on the bench between reps (but onloading fully on the landing leg) to get more reps in the interval
- Step Up (left)
- Last time I did this along with the video for reps. Today I did (10/50) for a 10min round.
- 2 rounds, 21min
1. Scissor Sit-ups, In extended boat, straight legs & arms overhead. Raise alt legs straight up to touch,
2. Extended Heel Tap, On back, heels & shoulders off floor, arms extended straight out. Tap heels together. 2nd set doing reverse curls with 3lb weight bet feet.
3. Lift and Tuck, In extended boat, raise straight legs & then do a tuck
4. Balanced Side Crunch (right), Legs bent, feet off the floor, over to one side & crunch.
5. Balanced Side Crunch (left)
6. Hip Lift Circle, Reverse curl then circle to alt sides
7. Bicycle, Keeping spine fully on floor, just twisting & touching elbows to alt legs
8. Torso Raise, As per Rumi. On belly, feet off the floor, shoulders lifted. Reach arms forward & then pull back, lifting up through the back.
9. Side V-Up (right) 1st set / 2nd set doing BodyRock style Vabs with 3lb weight bet feet
10. Side V-Up (left)
- Sirsasana – 5min
- Supta Virasana
- Karna Pidasana