Decided to repeat Monday’s HIIT again cause I’d had a good time doing it (1) and because it’s still necessary to get a good skipping set in to get my tapas going & generate a good heartrate and sweat.
Full Body Cardio Sculpt Workout
- (10/50) with skipping for a 30-min set
- Sumo Pushup
- Down Dog Hop-Right Plank, by wall, pull knee in to touch arm, same side, then swing back into 3-leg dog.& swing up near handstand
- Down Dog Hop-Left
- Side Plank Hip Lift-Right
- Side Plank Hip Lift-Left
- Runner’s Lunge Lift-Right Low lunge, then lift up back leg (and maybe hands) to warrior 3 (but don’t extend arms)
- Runner’s Lunge Lift-Left
- Balanced Leg Abduction with Rotation-Right Standing, with support. Lift leg out to the side and then rotate out so toe point at ceiling.
- Balanced Leg Abduction with Rotation-Left
- Standing Frog Hop Jumping jacks legs, touching floor in front of you with fingertips.
- Decline Shoulder Tap Pushup Pushup & tap each shoulder w/ opp hand.
- Swings, 35lbs
- Tricep Kickbacks with pulse 20lbs
- Reclined Tricep 20lbs
- My suryas & standing fundamentals
- My primary
- 3 backbends @ wall (15/30)
- Urdhva D to stand, dropbacks 3 or 5