I keep wanting to do just yoga, but it’s so cold in PDX lately, and my exercise room was about 64-degrees, if that, when I started today. After two days off, with a lot of sitting in a car, I really needed to warm my body up. It just works… The jump roping is the best, stand-in-one-place cardio conditioning I’ve ever found.
- (10/50) with skipping
- Plank Row, 30lbs
- Squat and Press, 40lbs
- Overhead Tricep, 20lbs
- Lunge Row (right), 20lbs.
Deep lunge. Fingertips of one hand on floor. Row & rotate chest up toward ceiling.Did these Lawnmower style aka PX90.
- Lunge Row (left)
- Dumbbell Swing (right), 20lbs
- Dumbbell Swing (left)
- Split Squat (right), 30lbs
- Split Squat (left)
- Romanian Deadlift, 40lbs
- Frog-Feet Heel Press Realizing that the heaviest I’ve been holding with feet has been a single 3lb weight for ab work, I downgraded to 10lbs but that was too heavy so just did a pulse press. Next time might swap out for the Rumi style Swimmers (thought she calls it something else). Love that move. Works glutes, mid back & shoulders.
Dumbbell Heel Press & Curl, 15lbs. Lie on stomach with weight bet feet. Do a curl up & then press up toward ceiling.
- Wood Chopper (right), 15lbs
- Wood Chopper (left)
- Warrior III Curl (right), 20lbs. Runner’s crouch, weight on floor in front of foot. Straighten up to Dighasana A & do bicep curl.
- Warrior III Curl (left)
- Suryas & fundamentals
- Marichyasana C and D. Second to Laghu Vajrasana.
- (10/30) 2 Kapo hangs & 1 Kapo B with rest intervals
- Urdhva D to standing & 3 drop backs