I should really know by now that vinyasa without any significant warmup before isn’t a good idea at all, if I want to enjoy myself. This took almost 2 hours. I should add at least a 10-min jumprope only HIIT warmup before if I do this again anytime soon.
I thought it might be ok today because 1) I started practice at like 2pm and 2) it’s also warmer inside than it has been. Nope! An active stroll, with some terrain variation, is usually 120-135 with me. My average during today’s yoga was 101, lol. That means most of it was an active rest.
- Suryas & fundamentals
- Primary, Linda style
- Second to Laghu Vajrasana, EPRK Got “The Reaction” after EPRK so it was probably a bad idea to do with such a low heart rate going.
Intervals (10/30) Time 4:00
- Could try to up the working interval t0 35 next time & possibly repeat #7.
- Kapo Hang 1, more upright, hands in prayer at chest & then overhead
- Kapo Hang 2, holding 3lb weight & extending arms as much as is comfortable
- Kapo Hang 3, arms overhead, start to descend toward the floor & hold as close to floor as is comfortable
- Kapo B, lower hands to floor, walk in a bit & straight arms as much as is comfortable
- Supta Virasana
Backbending & Finishing
- Urdhva D to stand
- Dropbacks – 5
- Ticks – 1