Jesus Christ! Those swings in the burnout pushed me straight into woozy, the upper 170s heart range. Normally I’ll do one 30-second set, max two. But three 50-seconds? With a 6lb vest on? Fuggedaboutit.
I guess you could say I’ve missed Lisa Marie. Suddenly I’m all jazzed about exercising again. I was looking forward to it today! I signed up for the paid monthly, and was going to download all the clips, but I can’t find a way to do it. Sent an email. I’d prefer to download them all at once & detail them as I use them, for repeats, but that might not be possible.
I’d already thought I wouldn’t want to do any ashtanga today. I like breaks from structure and also Charlie and I are going on a brew pub ride this afternoon. That’s not going to be anything like training, but I won’t be just sitting on my ass the rest of the day like usual, lol. I just did some freeform, timed yoga poses & didn’t go as long as I normally might’ve. Felt great.
Bodyrock Bootcamp, day 2
- 2 rounds (10/50) for 12min sets with a break in between.
Round 1 – Cardio: under bar tuck jump / Round 2 – Strength: single arm clean & press, squat & press
- When I previewed this I thought, Wow! The set of a million tuck-jumps! They’re in the repeated, cardio element and in two of the numbered exercises. So I made a note of the strength move to do the next round. I could always do skipping too but I like single arm C & P.
- 10 mountain climbers, chair pose, comp burpee, tuck jump
- Elevated spider & kick thru, alt
- ½ burpee, upright row 30lbs
- Squat wide to narrow, alt sides stepping out 40lbs
- Side push-up, knee & tuck-jump
- V-abs with side roll
Overtime Day 2
- Swings, 35lbs
- Goblet squat & press up, 30lbs
- Hopping Squat to alt lunge
- Swings, 35lbs
- Elevated Plank: pull knee straight in & then kick straight out to the back
- I filmed it! I might actually upload a fast version and the full workout.