I did not wanna exercise today, but I have a certain quota for things I do (exercise) and things I don’t do (diet). It was really hard!!!! I am so taking a rest day tomorrow. I just wanted to make my intended tally for 5x this week, and my weeks start on Sundays.
Bootcamp Day 9
- Round 1 (10/50) with video (12min set).
- Round 2 (15/50) with gymboss (slightly longer because of 15sec rather than 10sec rest intervals).
- Weighted vest for set 1 of the HIIT only.
- Swings, 35lbs
- 1-leg push-ups, elevated
- Goblet squat & press, 30lbs
- Tricep dips
- Bench jumps
- Bent over rows, 40lbs
- Shoulder press, 30lbs
- Bicep curls & hammer curl, 30lbs
- Squats in & out, 40lbs
- Tuck abs
- Push-up tuck & burpee
Overtime Day 9
- Staggered, hopping push-ups
- Tricep push-up, hop hands & feet out to wide arm push-ups It’d be better to change the order here & put this move at the end next time. It’s too close to the difficulty level of #1.
- Walk the plank
- Crab touches
- Shalabhasana to push-up
- Suryas & fundamentals, not extra handstand-y cause my arms were pretty much maxed out.
- A single series pose – eka pada sirsasana
- Finishing to sirsasana C. Quick savasana