That felt good! I came back strong after my rest day. Needed it. Used it.
Started off with the Lisa / Bodyrock workout I’d found the other day, modified slightly to suit my needs.
(15/50) cardio: skipping.
Split into two, 18-min rounds w/ 1min rest in between.
Time = 40:00
- Clean & press, 30lbs. Tapping weights down beside your feet at the bottom, in a squat. Hammer curl it up.
- Pull-ups Put the abs at #14, just changing the order, keeping the hardest poses separate
- Lunge & Twist, 20lbs. Hold weight overhead. Step forward w/ alt legs & swing weight down & over front leg. Change next time: alt pistol squats, weighted step-ups or alt woodchopper
- Elevated push-ups
- Frogger, feet landing wide, 14.5?
- Hanging leg lifts from pull-up bar
- Squat & press, 40lbs
- Mountain climbers
- Upright row, 30lbs, 11
- Bicep curl, shoulder press, hammer curl down, 30lbs
- Swing (with squat), lift & turn to alt sides, 20lbs Alt front / side lift
- Standing twist, 15lbs, holding arms bent, turn to alt sides
- Swings, 35lbs
- Weighted Step-ups, 20lbs
- Tuck abs
- Competition burpee tuck jump 7.5
- Tricep dips
- This set I did 10/50. I’d change it a bit next time, maybe tack on a good core set from the last Bootcamp.
- Leg lifts on bench, legs dipping as low as possible on the down
- Straight abs
- Obliques, lying on side with arm extended toward top foot
- other side
- Starfish abs
- Reverse curl, repeat, 5lbs
- Bicycle, lower back remaining on floor
- Swimmers (add two of these the next time)
- Straight abs repeat
- Ad lib non vinyasa. I kicked it off with a 5min sirsasana which I filmed, because I started doing it in a new way & I want to take a look later.