Did this with my list, cause it was almost all reps, in one way or another
Part 1: Strength 16, 12, and 8 reps
Time = 16:03, but low because of my underlined comment on #2.
- OH Press, 2-15lbs, for 16 & 12 / 40 for 8
- Pendulum Lunge on Slider Right, 30lbs Lunge forward & then backward. FORGOT TO HOLD THE WEIGHT ON THE 12s!!
- Pendulum Lunge on Slider Left
- Pull-ups Overhand grip with blue band
- KB Swing 35lbs
Part 2: Isolation (10/50) 2x = 10 mins
- Seated Bicep Curl 2, 15lbs Rnd 1 – arms out forward, palms up, with elbows braced on legs. Rnd 2 – arms rotated out.
- Deadlift 40lbs
- Elevated Plank Knee-in & to opp arm, alt
- Halo Twist + Chop lunges 20lbs Holding weight @ sternum, lunge forward. Bring weight down on inside of leg & then straight up & over to the outside, alt.
- Alt pistol squats going deep, heels propped on 10lb weight bars
Part 3: Cardio Interval: (30/30) x 2 NO REST, 5-10 sec rest between rounds, with 8lb weighted vest
- Burpee w/ Push Up
- Jump Squats
- Mt. Climbers
Part 4: Strength I am doing 16, 12, and 8 reps (Changed 3 of 4 of these moves but I kept with the spirit of the chosen exercises) Time = 13:27
- Traffic Directors 2, 10lb weights Lateral & front raise, alt. Each lift is 1 rep.
- SL Deadlift 30lbs alt (L+R=1)
- Chin-ups with blue band
- Elevated feet plank, tap toes out to the side & down to the floor (L+R=1)
Part 5: Stabilization 12 reps 2x Time is 15:56. Moves 1, 2 & 6 are 2-sided!
- Elevated Feet Push Ups
- Side Lunge to Knee Up 20lbs
- Single Leg SA Shoulder Press (opp/ arm, opp/ leg) 15lbs
- Squat, holding weight out in front, 10lbs Bum tapping bench
- Single Leg Y Front Raise 2, 10lbs Balance on one leg, front raise in Y shape Balanced 1st x on right with overhand grip, and 2nd time on left, underhand grip
- Alt spider man with arm reaches 2=1 Spiderman leg & the opp hand taps floor to the front
Time so far is 1:11, before a 2min break
Part 6: AMRAP: 3 Minutes 10 all the way thru & an 11th up to push-up jack
- x 5 High Knees
- Burpee w/ Push Up
- Diamond Hops R/L
- Push Up Jack + Jump In
- Tuck Jump
Part 7: Strength 12 reps 2x Time = 7:35
- Chest Press, 2, 20lbs dumbbells
- Sumo Squat 35lb kettlebell
- Swings 35lb kettlebell
- Weighted UFC’s 20lbs, holding 10lb dumbbells @ side, from knees to surrender & back down, alt sides
Part 8: Power P.H.A.T. Burnout: 12 reps 2x Time = 10:18
- Plyo Push Ups Nakrasana & tricep push-up
- Weighted Squat Jumps 20lbs
- Alt. Squat Slams 15lbs Start w/ weight overhead. Squat & swing the weight down in the center, then up & out back to overhead, alt sides
- Power Hop Ups On elevation. Lunge back & rocket up, lifting knee. 12 each leg.
- Russian Twist x 2 + One V-up w/ Weight 10lbs
(Total time for this video 1:38)
About 16min. I could use more but I was pooped! Can’t restrain myself w/ the new workout channel.