- (10/50) 22min set , 2x through with 2min break in between. (Did it with my list rather than following the video.)
- Round 1 – In & Out Squat Touchdowns, with 8lb weighted vest
- Round 2 – Jump rope / Jugglers – Jugglers are SO hard for me. Jacks my heart rate even higher than jump rope & makes the latter seem like a break. I think it’s the accelleration necessary to get my feet high enough to touch my shoes on that bit of it.
- Plank Jack + Punch
- R Static Reverse Lunge + Front Raise to Lateral Raise, 10lbs
- L Static Reverse Lunge + Scarecrow 10lbs Raise arms bent at 90deg. Rotate arms up. squeeze elbows together in front. Come back down. Rotate arms forward & then bring elbows back down to starting point.
- Deadlift + Wide Row 20lbs Wide row is @ the bottom, before coming back up to standing.
- Static Crab Bridge Hold + SA R Tricep Ext 8lbs / 2nd round straight arm tricep press backs, 1 20lb weight
- Static Crab Bridge Hold + SA L Tricep Ext 8lbs 2nd round Tricep kick backs with a pulse, flipping hands to face ceiling on pulse, 2 10lb weights
- Squat Clean & Press 40lbs
- Switch Lunge & Chop 15lbs
- Plank + R Fly + R Tricep Ex 10lbs
- Plank + L Fly + L Tricep Ex
- Plie Squat + Hammer Curl + Press 30lbs Start in squat. Hammer curl. Stand & overhead press. Lower weights to shoulders. Plie squat & curl down.
Triple Core Crush meets Bear Crawl – Men’s Health
Repeat 2x (1:51 – 2:03, 12min)
- 10 Bear Walkouts Walk from bear crawl to plank and keep going until hands are as far out in front of shoulders (and even) as you can. Pause & walk back.
- 10 Plank Jacks
- 10 R Oblique Hip Dips (on forearm)
- 10 R Tricycles Lower back touches floor on the downs, crunch up with right leg only drawing in, low boat to higher boat.
- 10 Bear Crunch (5 per side) From bear crawl flip over & draw knee to opp elbow. Arm that comes up to turn body is the one that crunches
- 10 Plank Jack toe touches
- 10 L Oblique Hip Dips (on forearm)
- 10 L Tricycles (hold boat pose and draw one knee in)
- 10 Bear Squat Bear crawl to down dog
- Ashtanga suryas to fundamentals
- Jump through to Paschimo, 10 breaths in the 2nd one & finishing to uttana padasana. 1min savasana