(10/50 – 20min set) with 8lb vest
- Step-up to rev lunge and lateral raise (switch legs 2nd round) 10lbs
- 3 squat jacks to plank jack pushup
- SL deadlift to row+ knee up bi curl + press (switch legs 2nd round) 15lbs
- 5 squat pulses to 180 jump
- Skull crusher with butterfly bridge (hips lifted off the ground, knees out) 20lbs
- Tricep pushup burpee with 3 second hold in catarunga
- Sumo squat to wide deadlift, 40√ Bit of a strain holding / bracing a 10lb weight with right thumb but soon I may have the adjustables.
- 4 tornado switch lunges (hopping curtsy lunge, L-R-L-R) + 4 oblique plank hops
- Clean and press to curtsy lunge 40
- 4 switch lunges to 3 lizard hops
Part 2: Cardio circuit 10min, 10 moves 30 sec each no rest 2x through. This was a really tough, 10m set! Especially with a vest. I don’t know how J does 12lbs.
- squat jacks
- squat jumps
- toe touch jacks
- mtn climbers
- yoga pushups
- squat pulses
- high knee toe taps (star jumps)
- elbow plank holds
Part 3: 10 minute strength AMRAP: Start with 1 rep of each move, then 2, then 3 and so on until 10 minutes are up. No vest. I’m SO SLOW on manmakers I got further behind every set. I finished 4 rounds minus one double rep of move 5.
- holding 30lbs
- Manmaker This be my nemesis move. I’m not sure why, since neither rows nor tricep push-ups alone are weak with me.
- Rev lunge with hammer curl
- SL deadlift with upright row
Part 4: 10 minute Bulgarian madness, 5 moves (10/50), Do all 5 moves on one leg then repeat on the other leg. With 8lb vest.
- Bulgarians 20
- Bulgarian DL 20 OMG this move is SO MUCH HARDER on my weaker left glute. I was glad I started with that leg cause I knew it’d be the more painful
- Bulgarian pulses
- Bulgarian hop to SL pushup
- Bulgarian holds
Part 5: Upper body 5 moves (10/50) 2x 10 mins No vest!! I was really glad about that when I got to move 4. SUPER TOUGH without extra weight on your shoulders
- SA and SL rows using elv 20
- SA and SL rows using elv (20
- Tricep pulse pushup
- Pushup to rev commando onto elv
- Black fly burpee 2 10s
Part 6: 5 min cardio burnout, 5 moves 60 sec each No vest.
- 3 switch foot mtn climbers
- vertical frog hop to plank hop
- flying leg pushup
- elbow plank jacks
- high knees
Part 7: 2 min burpee finisher No vest.
Diamond pushup to a box jump, then 2 diamond pushups to 2 box jumps and so on until 2 minutes are up. 4 rounds and 2 diamond push-ups.
Total time: 1:26:58 #IDGAF but I hit pause after every set because:
- One thing I’m rich in is free time and
- I like to jot notes