This morning, I was thankful for (in consecutive order following consciousness):
- Cats, specifically for Sir Henry
- The comfort of my mattress and the rain outside
- The fact that I stayed in yesterday
- Black coffee
- Improved internet
- Writing, creative imagination
- Finding BodyRock Lisa in 2014 and being introduced to the power of the jumprope and HIIT training
- And soon, I will be appreciative of the shower!
- Included the link to the YouTube even though Lisa seems to take her Live videos down after they’ve been up awhile. Did this one w/ list (15/50) for one long, 52min set. That’s a monster set for half jump rope while wearing an 8lb vest!
- RL Push-up, Lunge & Lift 30
- LL Push-up, Lunge & Lift
- RL Curtsy & tap up (w/out putting weight into foot, staying low), 35 !!
- LL Curtsy & tap up
- Goblet squat & lateral raise, 20
- RL lunge & press up, 20 Press up opp arm from front leg
- LL lunge & press up, 20
- Squat & press up, 40
- LL Single leg deadlift & SA curl w/ opp hand, 30
- LL Single leg deadlift & SA curl w/ opp hand
- Deadlift, 40
- Plie squat 4×4 (regular & lifting alt heels)
- What a relief to take off the vest after that last set! Put on ankle weights @ the beginning of this so I wouldn’t have to stop before the thigh work in my added-on bit.
- (10/50) 11min
- RL stationery, lunge 4×4 (regular & pulse low 30
- Other side
- Squat 4×4 (regular & pulse low) 40
Outer & Inner Thigh Add On, 2x
Considered adding a 3rd round cause it didn’t feel like I’d really worked the areas, but decided to move on to my stretch after 2 as planned.
- Leg lift RL
- Inner thigh RL
I guess about 30/35min. I can’t figure it out! Foggy. It’s past 1pm and I haven’t eaten any solid food yet. Just had black coffee.