Just for fun I decided to try filming but I’m headless for like 3/4s of it, lol. And it’s real time so not sure if I’ll bother to condense it. (If I do post I’ll update with a link here later.)
When I used to post my sort of artsy, fast speed summaries I’d inevitably get someone commenting on YouTube on how annoying that is & that I need to do real time, but see, I’m not advertising myself as a trainer. Most of the time I’m following along with or adapting workouts. Even when I’m not, the intention isn’t to instruct but merely to share, like show & tell.
Warmup: (10/30×6=4min) jump rope
Combo Move Pyramids : 1-5 reps
- Burpee, frog plank hop, angry donkey, jump squat
- Groiners, spider push up, kick through, plank jacks shoulder tap 2=1 the kick-throughs – step forward
- Roll back, tricep push up, plank tuck jump, tuck jump For tricep roll-back repeats, just come up to stand until u get to the last 1 b4 tri push-up
- Reverse lunge kick front 2=1 (finish reps on each leg b4 switching), in and out squat, 2 switch lunges, skaters 2=1
- Pistol squat, 1 leg burpee, Lunge back touch down rocket up (I alternated legs instead of going to 5 on the first side & switching.)
- 10 Jugglers, 10 speed skaters 1=1, 10 standing mountain climbers 1=1, 10 mountain climbers 2=1, 10 Squat Jacks – pyramid to 50
Burn out: Reps
AMRAP 10 minutes I was on rep 8 on the 2nd move when the timer went off, and I decided to just complete the round.
10 pike push-up to pike jumps
10 diamond push-ups to diamond jumps
10 tricep dips crab toe touches 10 on one side & 10 on the other
10 T-stand dips toe touches/side
Ab Bonus 2x
- 25 leg raises
- 20 flutter kicks
- 15 dips per side
- 10 V-ups
- 5 sit-ups arms behind head
(Time = 1:32)
Didn’t stretch at all today. I thought it was going to be jam night at the other guy’s house & ran downstairs to ask C if he wanted to have a beer with me before he left. So, shower time after I post this.