I SO didn’t wanna do it, especially when I realized how many reps sets were in here. Hadn’t gotten around to previewing! But I did it.
Warmup: (10/30×6=4min) jump rope
No rest Tabata 20:10 8x 16 mins
1. SA Clean and Press 20
2. SA Swings 20
1. Plank Renegade Rows 15 ea hand 4min in plank, I made it! (Then took a break to sit down & type this, lol,)
2. Crossbody Mtn climbers
1 Handstand Shoulder Taps This was hard! But I’d been thinking I needed to work on handstand shoulder taps more (to build strength & balance for walking my freestanding handstand in the future)
2 Wall commandos hands on wall
1. DL Squats 40 Liked this combo a lot. Good flow.
2. Box jumps
Full Body Circuit:
Circuit 1: 4x 5 reps
1. Twisted Renegades This was REALLY hard 4 me, trying to keep good form while twisting + DL + Bicep Curl
2. 1/2 Ninja heel click + Box Jump
3. SL decline Pushup to Pistol I alternated legs & also alternated which one I started with, so I got an even # of pistols each leg.
Circuit 2: 3x 8 reps
1 Broad Jump + clean and press Bunny hops back 40
2 Groiners x 2 + plank jack push-up+ Tricep Kickbacks 20
3 Lateral Step up and leg lift (8 Reps) 20 + Rocket Step ups (8 Reps =1) Changed to laterals both sides & then rocket both sides to speed things up.
Circuit 3: Complex (5 reps of each move – 5x through)
Back Squat Alternated the 1st two to finish all 5 rounds first cause the pull-up bar is in my bedroom door, not the office.
3. RDL 40 Combined rounds 4 & 5 & just did 10 reps per move.
4. Sumo DL 40
5. Sumo Squats 40
6. Shoulder Presses 40 / 30 Changed to lower weight & Arnold Press rounds 2-5
(Time = 1:26)