That felt good today! And sometimes it’s better to have a time limit (a lunch date in this case), so you don’t dither endlessly.
Warmup (10/30×6=4min) jump rope intervals
Tabata Pair Workout excellent cardio set!
- Was gonna do this w/ a list & timer initially, but in previewing the first few sets I decided it was too “dancey” for me to remember, so I did it with the video. I’d put 30 seconds for the rest between intervals though…
- With 8lb vest
1. Mini Suicide Shuffles
2. Heel Clicks From standing & with hands on floor
1. In/Out Fast Feet x4+ plank shoulder taps X4 + heel click
2. Butt kick lateral hops x3, SL (outside leg)forward and back hop x4
1. Falling off a log + 2 side heel clicks + 3 bunny hops back Kind of like a forward, crossing one leg over the other forward skip x4. Stop with one foot raised & do 2 kicks out to the side. Alt which leg starts.
2. 1-2-3’s Sideways shuffle lifting inner knee (like Insanity move)
1. Hit-the floors
2. Fencing Shuffle Forward and back, 180 and Switch
1. In/Out quick squats
2. Shuffle, Drop and Pop
1. Cross Hops (L)
2. Cross Hops (R)
1. 2 Plank Jacks, 2 Toe Taps
2. 2 Froggers, 2 Low Cross Jacks
1. 4 fast feet, 4 in/out fast feet Video sequence got mixed up in the edit but it was ok.
2. Around-the-World Squats (4 left, 4 Right)
Back Body Finisher/Posterior Chain
(1 minute intervals/15 seconds rest)
- Pull-over+ narrow press 30lbs
- Supine Rows+Deadlift 40lbs
- Squat walk x4 + Upright row x2 30lbs
- Pigeon toe DL +Shrugs+ Calf Raises 40lbs
- Renegade rows + Glute Raises (alt) 40lbs
Was gonna do a Bodyrock isometric thing for part 2, but then I’d have had no time to stretch! Decided yoga would feel better.
- 32min Suryas & fundamentals, the Linda way, first 3 poses of primary, one 5-breath urdhva d and then a 1min savasana