Hadda go a long time to get a workout in, but it was ok as we have no plans for the evening.
Skipped the video warm-up & did my own, the usual, (10/30×6=4min) jump rope intervals. Then I added it in a bunch more.
Rina’s 1000 Rep Ab Challenge
Sit-Ups/Crunches– 175 reps total, 25 reps/exercise (@ about 10min into video)
Did this 1st set from a list. I think it’d be good to split these up & do them with light weights bet feet on ankles as ab burn-outs after a HIIT or Tabata.
1. Bent Leg Sit-Ups extending arms overhead on the down & trying to get head through the “window” at the top & get slight upper backbend
2. Sit-Up to 45 degrees Arms out straight, pointing towards feet. Can put feet under something.
3. Frogs Feet together, knees out wide.
4. Sit-up Down to 45 degrees
5. Star Crunches Arms & legs go out wide on the low.
6. Suitcase Sit-Ups
7. Running Rope Pulls SL comes in while arm reaches up 1=1
- (10/30×6=4min) jump rope intervals
- Bhujangasana – (10/60)
Started back up with video here.
Pulses-75 Reps total, 25 reps/exercise
1. Side to Side Heel Touch Pulses
2. Crunch Pulses
3. Straight-leg Crunches
Obliques-150 Reps, 25 reps/exercise I actually move faster than the video in this case & had time to type the notes w/in all the sets! If I repeat this routine in part or in full, I’ll do it with just a list & more cardio, possibly some ankle weights.
1. Russian Twists 10lbs
2. Side V-ups (L)
3. Round of Applause C-sit w/ bent knees but feet off floor, arms out wide. Turn to one side & clap hands, back to center & alt 1=1
4. Side V-ups (R)
5. Sit-Up and Twist 10lbs
6. Alt. V-Ups
- (10/50×5=5min) jump rope intervals Hadda get my heart rate up a bit.
Lower Abs-125 Reps, 25 reps/exercise
1. Flutter Kicks 2=1
2. Reverse Crunches
3. Leg Raises Over Chair
4. Leg Raise + Knee In (L)
5. Leg Raise + Knee In (R)
- (10/50×5=5min) jump rope intervals
Planks-175 Reps, 25 reps/exercise Arm fully extended for all
2. Side Plank Hip Dips (L)
3. Side Plank Hip Dips (R)
4. Side Plank Knee Tuck
5. Other side
6. Plank Toe Taps (26 reps) feet elevated on bench, tapping alt foot to floor.
7. Forearm Side to Side Hip Drop (26 reps)
Scrambler-350 Reps, 25 reps/exercise
1. CW Leg Circles (same direction)
2. CCW Leg Circles (same direction)
3. Sit-Ups with Weight Overhead 10lbs
4. 1-Leg Reptiles (L)
5. 1-Leg Reptiles (R)
6.Knee Tucks (On bench)
7. Leg Lowers
8. Scissors 2=1 crossing legs over each other horizontally in boat
9. Leg Circles (circle in)
10. Leg Circles (circle out)
11. Rowing sit-up 10lbs Kind of like a sit-up w/ 1 russian twist at the top
12. Straight Leg Raise, Spread Legs at Bottom
- (10/30×6=4min) jump rope intervals Just to crack 500, lol