Three sets all done along with the video, unusual for me. Normally I detail things out & do just with my preview list & interval timer. I wonder if I can move all the exercise posts over from my private blog to this one. I was working out much more intensely a couple weeks ago. If I could describe myself with one word lately I’d choose “deflated”, kind of like defeated but with a fallen souffle touch.
Because I felt like having a mostly low to no impact workout. I’m going to detail this all out later, change a few things (I think push-up combo moves are mostly a waste of time, for example. More effective to just do a straight set of push-ups, whether they be tricep, wide hands, elevated or spider) It’d be great to warm up for this with a 10min skipping set too, though I didn’t feel like any skipping today.
- With video (30/50) with High Knees & Butt Kicks as repeating cardio – 20min. Originally I was going to do a second, 30min set of this with Skipping but fuck that. (I think I need new cross trainers. I cannot have them.)
1. Rolling Situp Touching feet at the top.
2. Split Leg Lift (right) Lie on side & raise top leg. Bottom leg comes up to meet it.
3. Split Leg Lift (left)
4. 1 Leg Tricep Squat (right)
5. 1 Leg Tricep Squat (left)
6. Side Lunge with Knee Cross (right)
7. Side Lunge with Knee Cross (left)
9. Forward Fold Jump
10. Seated Twist Stretch with 5lb dumbbells
11. Side Tap Reverse Plank
12. Kneeling Side Bend with 5lb dumbbells
13. Chair Twist
- reps – 20
- This was great too, but I did it with the video & I’d prefer on my own cause I’d do a lot of the reps much slower. If you’re on the ground just doing abs, you’re not going to keep your heart rate up too high anyway!
1. Scissor Situps L & R touch – 1 rep
2. Extended Heel Tap
3. Lift and Tuck
4. Balanced Side Crunch (right)
5. Balanced Side Crunch (left)
6. Hip Lift Circle
8. Reverse Crunch
9. Side V-Up (right)
10. Side V-Up (left)