Wasn’t as gloriously enjoyable as yesterday, but I got something in. Today’s fell into the “better late than never” category. My legs & glutes were actually a bit sore from yesterday!
BTW: That 190 max heart rate reading is not accurate! I thought I looked down & saw it’d spiked up to 189 at one point. That was just the Polar malfunctioning. I can tell when I’m in the 170s and I wasn’t even that high.
Once again I’m late in the day with a workout. Oh well whatever. When life hands you an open schedule… I’m taking matters back into my own hands this week too. Dead-end situations aren’t especially appealing to anyone with professional skills.
- (30/50) First round with video. Rounds 1 and 2 with 6lb weighted vest & high knees.
- Squat Jump
- Single Leg Glute Bridge-Right
- Single Leg Glute Bridge-Left
- Lunge Hop-Right
- Lunge Hop-Left
- Straight Abs
- Oblique Leg Adduction-Right
- Oblique Leg Adduction-Left
- Mountain Climbers
- Toe Touch Jump Frog Hopper @ Wall, rounds 2 & 3. Plank, jump feet in, jump to stack hips over shoulders, catching the balance where u can. Come down & back to plank.
- Tricep Dips
- Monkey Pushups
- Crab Toe Touch
- Decline Slow Mountain Climbers (cross knee to touch opp arm, rounds 2 & 3)
- Timed poses, no vinyasa, beginning with a 5min Sirsasana. About 30min total in yoga.